Our Management and Leadership programmes can be adapted to any level of management from team leaders to senior executives.
Leadership is part of management yet not every manager is an effective leader.
This workshop exposes people to leadership principles and processes through stimulating practical work. Each delegate develops insights into how they can adapt and improve their leadership styles. They will make sense of leadership theories and adopt a way of leading that will work for them.
MaSTer Leader is for experienced middle and senior level managers who want to develop their practical leadership skills. Ideally, they will have attended “MaSTer Manager”.
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Identify and explain the qualities and competencies of effective leaders.
- Implement a realistic empowering model of leadership behaviour.
- Implement the Situational Leadership model.
- Build their leadership vision.
- Align personal and organisational values to improve performance.
- Lead in a way that inspires and energises other people.Build more effective teams.
MaSTer Manager™ gives managers, supervisors, and team leaders the skills they need to be effective. It is aimed at supervisors, managers, and team leaders who either lack experience or training, or both.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the four basic management functions of planning, organising, leading and controlling.
- Plan a course of action and allocate priorities.
- Allocate work and plan performance.
- Supervise and manage performance.
- Give constructive performance related feedback.
- Create a motivating work environment.
- Coach people to develop their performance at work.
We have some great programmes on time and priority management, coaching skills, managing performance and leading change. Find out how these and other training programmes can help you by downloading our brochure.